43FT - SPANISH FLY
Jaco / Los Suenos
Available for charter out of Los Suenos: One of our two company demos, the 43′ custom sportfish “Spanish Fly” captained by Daniel Espinosa, tournament-winning captain. Daniel has lived in Quepos his entire life. He is married and the proud father of two. He has been sport fishing the Pacific coast of Costa Rica for the past fifteen years. He has been honored in a number of sport fishing publications as one of the best captains in Costa Rica. “A real gentlemen and one of the best fishermen in the business.”
Once you fish aboard the “Spanish Fly”, you won’t settle for anything less.
- Galley w/microwave & stove top
- Two 16,500 BTU air conditioners
- Cape Fear Custom Rods-everything from fly rods to 80lb.
- 25KW Furuno Bird radar
- Top of the line electronics
- Ice and water maker, tuna tubes, live baitwells
- Twin Catepillars & Generator
- 25 knot cruise
- Two full sized berths below and full size forward head
- Spanish Fly fishes a 3 man crew…and goes where the fish are
- bilingual crew